Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk #aroundtheneighborhoodDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for meeting up with good friends and like-minded folks, and for merrymaking and celebrating. Enjoy this day to the fullest! 🌺 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌺 #chrysanthemum #flowers #flowerdeck #botanicalcards #threeofcups #social #socialize #dailycard #dailytarotreading #tarot #indietarotdecks
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- I found this beautiful Monarch Butterfly with a broken wing. It wasn’t struggling its condition, but seemed to be i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Mercury
Recently I have come across a couple of snakes, first on a run a few days ago and then this morning while walking to the dog park. Both of these snakes were dead, which did not alarm me. It reminded … Continue reading
The 27th of the 27 Nakshatras is Revati, which spans from 16°40’ to 30°00’ in Pisces/Mina in the Sidereal Zodiac. Revati means ‘wealthy’, ‘royal’, and ‘shining one’, but broken down rev- means ‘to move’ or ‘to go’, and –ati means … Continue reading
I am very excited to announce that tonight I will be guest hosting on BlogTalkRadio with Gwendolyn of Readings by Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn is a Numerologist and Tarot & Destiny card Reader. Tonight at 8:00 PM Pacific Time we will briefly … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how clear and honest communication is key to harmonious relationships, as well as an interesting dream I had that led me to review in depth the symbolism of Mercury (Hermes). This post fittingly comes while the … Continue reading
The eighteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Jyeshta, spanning from 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika to 0°00′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Jyeshta, ज्येष्ठ, means distinguished, respected, older sister (one who is respected), the Ganges (which washes away karma), and the middle finger of destiny (used in a mudra during pranayama to control … Continue reading
The thirteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Hasta, which spans from 10°00′ to 23°20′ in Virgo/Kanya in the Sidereal Zodiac. Hasta, हस्त, means hand. The hand or the palm of the hand is the symbol for this Nakshatra. An individual’s destiny and life’s path can be seen on the … Continue reading
The ninth of the 27 Nakshatras is Ashlesha, which spans from 16°40′ in Cancer/Karkata to 0°00′ in Leo/Simha in the Sidereal Zodiac. This ending at 0° Simha is one of the three points where the Lunar and Solar Zodiacs come together, making Ashlesha a powerfully spiritual Nakshatra and … Continue reading