Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- “This is the greatest of the unknownst wars.” I pulled these cards a few weeks ago for a personal reading, and thou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Sunday April 5, 2020 - Strength - We may be feeling overwhelmed by life, personal matters,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Strawberries growing in the garden, which yeah, y’all will be seeing lots of my garden for quite a while! 🍓… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
Category Archives: Psyche & The Dreamworld
I had one of those strange dreams last night, the kind where it seems to be a mishmash of all sorts of experiences, a combination of waking life experiences and dreamworld created experiences. I know from my years of dream … Continue reading
I’ve had a couple of dreams this past week that have shown me how far I’ve come with my own inner healing within my psyche, including understanding archetypes and shadow aspects. The dream I will discuss here occurred the night … Continue reading
The unconscious realm, the psyche, is a mysterious place. We journey there every night, experiencing strange and unusual things, yet these very things, if we allow them to percolate – sometimes for years in our dream journals or sometimes for … Continue reading
‘Tis the Season of Santa Claus, the jolly ol’ soul who traverses the globe with his sleigh driven by reindeer on Christmas Eve to bring toys to all the good girls and boys. The name Santa Claus morphed from Saint Nicholas, a bishop … Continue reading
I had an interesting dream last night, that left me feeling grounded and peaceful. It was another of my “house” dream series, where I return to my old home. You can read many previous entries in my posts Butterfly Journal: … Continue reading
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
Maybe it’s Neptune in Western Astrology slowing down to station direct in Pisces close to my natal Moon, but I have been having very detailed and vivid dreams lately. I have made dream journal entries for nearly every day for … Continue reading
This past month I began working with a client, who’s been having unexplained dizziness. Cranio-Sacral and Myo-Fascial techniques have been helping considerably, but it has been the more subtle techniques, such as Chakra Balancing and Reiki, that have opened up … Continue reading
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading