Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Card combo stalkers. Have you experienced this? The 10 of Swords and 10 of Pentacles have been showing up together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- “Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Jung 👁 I’d love to hear in the comments your thoughts and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- The Weekly Tarot and Oracle Reading for July 13-19, 2020 is up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or direct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Category Archives: Psyche & The Dreamworld
Today is Mother’s Day, and Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers and care-takers out there! As expected I’ve been reflecting today more so than usual on my journey and experience of becoming and being a mother, and in particular … Continue reading
I had one of those strange dreams last night, the kind where it seems to be a mishmash of all sorts of experiences, a combination of waking life experiences and dreamworld created experiences. I know from my years of dream … Continue reading
I’ve had a couple of dreams this past week that have shown me how far I’ve come with my own inner healing within my psyche, including understanding archetypes and shadow aspects. The dream I will discuss here occurred the night … Continue reading
The unconscious realm, the psyche, is a mysterious place. We journey there every night, experiencing strange and unusual things, yet these very things, if we allow them to percolate – sometimes for years in our dream journals or sometimes for … Continue reading
‘Tis the Season of Santa Claus, the jolly ol’ soul who traverses the globe with his sleigh driven by reindeer on Christmas Eve to bring toys to all the good girls and boys. The name Santa Claus morphed from Saint Nicholas, a bishop … Continue reading
I had an interesting dream last night, that left me feeling grounded and peaceful. It was another of my “house” dream series, where I return to my old home. You can read many previous entries in my posts Butterfly Journal: … Continue reading
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
Maybe it’s Neptune in Western Astrology slowing down to station direct in Pisces close to my natal Moon, but I have been having very detailed and vivid dreams lately. I have made dream journal entries for nearly every day for … Continue reading
This past month I began working with a client, who’s been having unexplained dizziness. Cranio-Sacral and Myo-Fascial techniques have been helping considerably, but it has been the more subtle techniques, such as Chakra Balancing and Reiki, that have opened up … Continue reading