Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!After doing my Full Moon Rune Reading, I thought I’d ask my ancestors: What do I need to hear/know/do for my inner growth and self-care?Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUGLewIBxRk/… 12 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 1 day ago
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: symbols
More than a few times I’ve been asked, “Is The Medieval Sigils Tarot really Tarot?” and many have asked for a little more information or a key for deciphering the sigils and symbols in Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot. … Continue reading
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
I tend to rise early in the morning, and with the days getting shorter, that means I’m up taking my Alaskan Malamute pups out for their morning walk while it is still very dark out. This time of year also … Continue reading