Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall #harvest #harvestseason #veggiegarden #witchythingsDaily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy burden we’ve been carrying, whether this is emotional or something practical. So today give yourself a break to rest or take some time for yourself to free up some creative energy for the rest of the week. 🐴 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦄 #tenofwands #takeabreak #freeyourself #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #dailycard #creativefreedom #rest #randr #selfcare #selflove #takecareofyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- My next Tarot deck! The painting stage is done, but far from done! 🃏 #handpainted #handpaintedcards #majorarcana… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Guru
The 21st of the 27 Nakshatras is Uttarashadha, spanning from 26°40′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus to 10°00′ in Capricorn/Makara in the Sidereal Zodiac. Uttara, उत्तर, means concluding or higher, and ashadha, अषाढ, means invincible. As an extension of Purvashadha, Uttarashadha refers to the knowledge and wisdom of Jupiter/Guru (ruler of Sagittarius) and … Continue reading
The twentieth of the 27 Nakshatras is Purvashadha, spanning from 13°20′ to 26°40′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Purva, पूर्व, means early or first as in the first part of the two ashadha Nakshatras, and ashadha, अषाढ, means invincible – in this case in reference to the wisdom … Continue reading
अज्ञानतिमिरान्धस्य ज्ञानाञ्जनशलाकया । चक्षुरुन्मीलितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ३ ।। स्थावरं जङ्गमं व्याप्तं येन क्र्त्स्नं चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ४ ।। (3) ajñaanatimiraandhasya jñaanaañjanashalaakayaa cakshurunmiilitam yena tasmai shriiguruve namah (4) sthaavaram jangamam vyaaptam yena krtsnam … Continue reading
अखण्डमण्डलाकारं व्याप्तं येन चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। २ ।। (2) akhandamandalaakaaram vyaaptam yena caraacaram tatpadam darshitam yena tasmai shriigurave namah (2) The unbroken whole (circular) form, comprised of all animate and inanimate things That place … Continue reading
ओम् श्रीगणेशाय नमः om shriiganeshaaya namah Om radiant Ganesh As some of you know from my About Page, I have studied ancient languages (Latin and Greek) as well as modern language, languages, and linguistics. Last spring I had begun … Continue reading
The eighth of the 27 Nakshatras is Pushya, which spans from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Cancer/Karkata in the Sidereal Zodiac. Pushya, पुष्या, is a type of plant, but it also means pure and auspicious. It’s main symbol is the flower, representing the potential … Continue reading