Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Today was my mother’s birthday. I was going to do a conversation spread to see how our relationship healing is coming along, but the Ten of Cups flew out (very hard to get poppers on rose petal velvet feeling decks like this one), and that’s all I needed to hear.Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 15, 2021 - Karma (Wheel of Fortune) - What do you want to do? What do you want be? It may not be nor does it have to be limited to just one thing. Decide today to shift your karma in a more expansive and fortunate direction!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNqAQcIneRd/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNp_UM0HNF4/… 5 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNoV609HEhQ/… 20 hours ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: Guru
अज्ञानतिमिरान्धस्य ज्ञानाञ्जनशलाकया । चक्षुरुन्मीलितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ३ ।। स्थावरं जङ्गमं व्याप्तं येन क्र्त्स्नं चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ४ ।। (3) ajñaanatimiraandhasya jñaanaañjanashalaakayaa cakshurunmiilitam yena tasmai shriiguruve namah (4) sthaavaram jangamam vyaaptam yena krtsnam … Continue reading
अखण्डमण्डलाकारं व्याप्तं येन चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। २ ।। (2) akhandamandalaakaaram vyaaptam yena caraacaram tatpadam darshitam yena tasmai shriigurave namah (2) The unbroken whole (circular) form, comprised of all animate and inanimate things That place … Continue reading
ओम् श्रीगणेशाय नमः om shriiganeshaaya namah Om radiant Ganesh As some of you know from my About Page, I have studied ancient languages (Latin and Greek) as well as modern language, languages, and linguistics. Last spring I had begun … Continue reading