Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!After doing my Full Moon Rune Reading, I thought I’d ask my ancestors: What do I need to hear/know/do for my inner growth and self-care?Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUGLewIBxRk/… 13 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 1 day ago
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: karma
The Online Course Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology is now available and is the first of what I hope to be several Mini-Courses! In this course, Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic … Continue reading
Below is an old post, called Vedic Astrology: The Study of Light, that I wrote a few years ago when I first started this blog. I thought I’d re-post it here since I just created a short video explaining the … Continue reading
As I work on two of my books-in-progress, both of which have much to do with the psyche, psychology, the unconscious realm, and healing in those areas, I’ve realized that much of what I am really writing about is ancestral … Continue reading
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
In the last entry, I stated: oftentimes, our teachers are the experiences themselves, often the most difficult and challenging ones. We can learn from these struggles. These karmic lessons, if we allow, will take us to the deepest and darkest places … Continue reading
There probably are very few, if any, of us who … Continue reading