Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- A little spread guidance with the Druidcraft Tarot, complemented with the same cards from The Medieval Sigils Tarot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday April 9, 2020 - Mugwort, Integration - “There is a rhythm and balance to all life… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #fullmoon #moonphotography instagram.com/p/B-sFSW1HucG/… 1 day ago
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
Tag Archives: karma
The Online Course Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology is now available and is the first of what I hope to be several Mini-Courses! In this course, Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic … Continue reading
Below is an old post, called Vedic Astrology: The Study of Light, that I wrote a few years ago when I first started this blog. I thought I’d re-post it here since I just created a short video explaining the … Continue reading
As I work on two of my books-in-progress, both of which have much to do with the psyche, psychology, the unconscious realm, and healing in those areas, I’ve realized that much of what I am really writing about is ancestral … Continue reading
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
In the last entry, I stated: oftentimes, our teachers are the experiences themselves, often the most difficult and challenging ones. We can learn from these struggles. These karmic lessons, if we allow, will take us to the deepest and darkest places … Continue reading
There probably are very few, if any, of us who … Continue reading