Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteriaDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to be productive today. Do your chores, run errands, work on your hobbies, side business, and studies, and overall get stuff done! 🥮 Deck: The Alice Tarot 🥧 #dailytarot #dailycard #dailycardreading #dailytarotinsight #getstuffdone #alice #aliceinwonderland #tarotreadersofig
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteria instagram.com/throughthepeac… 20 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A page from my Children’s Tarot Coloring Book showing card 8 Patience, something required for art and coloring!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Peacock’s Eyes
Below is an old post, called Vedic Astrology: The Study of Light, that I wrote a few years ago when I first started this blog. I thought I’d re-post it here since I just created a short video explaining the … Continue reading
The 21st of the 27 Nakshatras is Uttarashadha, spanning from 26°40′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus to 10°00′ in Capricorn/Makara in the Sidereal Zodiac. Uttara, उत्तर, means concluding or higher, and ashadha, अषाढ, means invincible. As an extension of Purvashadha, Uttarashadha refers to the knowledge and wisdom of Jupiter/Guru (ruler of Sagittarius) and … Continue reading
Several years ago I had decided to enroll in an intensive Iyengar Yoga class. Iyengar Yoga places a very strong emphasis on proper body alignment and positioning from the exact placement of the head and focus point of the eyes … Continue reading
A beautiful poem by Charlie Chaplin. Thank you Soul Fields and Ambition in the City for posting it to be found and read! As I began to love myself I found that anguish and … Continue reading
After reading the post, The Universe Is All of Us, Licensed … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading