Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!This is one tree! 🌲 #tree #trees #treesofinstagram #beautifultree #treeweaving #knottedtree #twistedtreeDaily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 18, 2019 - The Magician - We can see the bigger picture, the details, and different perspectives concerning something we are studying, creating, and trying to manifest. Keep those eyes open but also be patient with the process. It’s just the beginning! 🎩 Deck: The Ostara Tarot 🎩 #magician #creation #patience #manifestation #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #dailyguidance #ostara #ostaratarot
My YouTube Channel!
- This is one tree! 🌲 #tree #trees #treesofinstagram #beautifultree #treeweaving #knottedtree #twistedtree instagram.com/throughthepeac… 18 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 18, 2019 - The Magician - We can see the bigger picture, the details, and di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- What’s this? My Mimi-Me designing her own Tarot spread with a child-sized Tarot deck? Why yes, it is! 👧🏼👧🏽🧑🏻🧑🏾 Intr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: life coaching
My long-time blog friend Alethea over at Not Tomatoes has nominated me for the 3.2.1 Me Challenge, and she has given me the word “joy” to write about. My response to her was, “My little “joy” keeps me busy, but I … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading