Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Today was my mother’s birthday. I was going to do a conversation spread to see how our relationship healing is coming along, but the Ten of Cups flew out (very hard to get poppers on rose petal velvet feeling decks like this one), and that’s all I needed to hear.Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 15, 2021 - Karma (Wheel of Fortune) - What do you want to do? What do you want be? It may not be nor does it have to be limited to just one thing. Decide today to shift your karma in a more expansive and fortunate direction!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNqAQcIneRd/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNp_UM0HNF4/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNoV609HEhQ/… 20 hours ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: life coaching
My long-time blog friend Alethea over at Not Tomatoes has nominated me for the 3.2.1 Me Challenge, and she has given me the word “joy” to write about. My response to her was, “My little “joy” keeps me busy, but I … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading