Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I mixed it up a bit for the coming week’s Weekly Reading and did some Bibliomancy there too! Check it out on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or directly here: https://youtu.be/3BadKBewLBUDaily Tarot & Bibliomancy Insights for Saturday March 6, 2021 - Before speaking, answering, responding, or advising today, contemplate and tap into wisdom you hold deep within so that the ego mind’s reactions and biases don’t create unnecessary conflict.
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMC-OzJHgST/… 10 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMC8xgvnqIj/… 10 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMApl1qHD5W/… 1 day ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: patience
One of the biggest challenges most of us face in life is being patient, especially in these times of technological instant gratification. ‘Faster’, ‘quicker’, and ‘high speed’ seem to be common selling points for nearly everything, but by zipping from … Continue reading
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
During the past two weeks I have come across and read several videos and articles about elephants, both happy ones of rescue and freedom and sad ones of abuse and murder. My last two Nakshatra posts, Mula and Purvashadha both mentioned elephants as well, … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
One day sometime back in mid-February I noticed a snail hanging … Continue reading