Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteriaDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to be productive today. Do your chores, run errands, work on your hobbies, side business, and studies, and overall get stuff done! 🥮 Deck: The Alice Tarot 🥧 #dailytarot #dailycard #dailycardreading #dailytarotinsight #getstuffdone #alice #aliceinwonderland #tarotreadersofig
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteria instagram.com/throughthepeac… 20 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A page from my Children’s Tarot Coloring Book showing card 8 Patience, something required for art and coloring!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: patience
One of the biggest challenges most of us face in life is being patient, especially in these times of technological instant gratification. ‘Faster’, ‘quicker’, and ‘high speed’ seem to be common selling points for nearly everything, but by zipping from … Continue reading
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
During the past two weeks I have come across and read several videos and articles about elephants, both happy ones of rescue and freedom and sad ones of abuse and murder. My last two Nakshatra posts, Mula and Purvashadha both mentioned elephants as well, … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
One day sometime back in mid-February I noticed a snail hanging … Continue reading