Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening #urbanforaging #harvest #harvestseasonDaily Tarot Insight for Sunday August 25, 2019 - The Knight of Crops/Pentacles, Corn - Whatever we are growing, creating, doing, and striving for, it all requires some patience, care taking, and moments of pause. Today is a day to nurture and rest, so that we can reap a better harvest. 🌽 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌽 #corn #theknightofpentacles #dailytarot #daily #dailymotivation #dailyguidance #tarotreading #tarotreadings #rest #nurture #selfcare
My YouTube Channel!
- The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Sunday August 25, 2019 - The Knight of Crops/Pentacles, Corn - Whatever we are growing, cre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: patience
One of the biggest challenges most of us face in life is being patient, especially in these times of technological instant gratification. ‘Faster’, ‘quicker’, and ‘high speed’ seem to be common selling points for nearly everything, but by zipping from … Continue reading
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
During the past two weeks I have come across and read several videos and articles about elephants, both happy ones of rescue and freedom and sad ones of abuse and murder. My last two Nakshatra posts, Mula and Purvashadha both mentioned elephants as well, … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
One day sometime back in mid-February I noticed a snail hanging … Continue reading