Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ve been seriously thinking of taking an extended break or sabbatical away from client readings so I can make my books, my writing, the number one priority. The cards seem to support this: What I wish to create has been brewing for a long time. It won’t birth completely unless I take action to put destiny into my own hands.Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday June 19, 2021 - Maat, Justice - We are at the center of the scales today, faced with tipping the balance between our heart’s desires and the rational thing to do. Which is the fair and just choice?
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQTg015niHW/… 32 minutes ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQRtTBDnyzm/… 17 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQO40OIHcM2/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: patience
One of the biggest challenges most of us face in life is being patient, especially in these times of technological instant gratification. ‘Faster’, ‘quicker’, and ‘high speed’ seem to be common selling points for nearly everything, but by zipping from … Continue reading
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
During the past two weeks I have come across and read several videos and articles about elephants, both happy ones of rescue and freedom and sad ones of abuse and murder. My last two Nakshatra posts, Mula and Purvashadha both mentioned elephants as well, … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
One day sometime back in mid-February I noticed a snail hanging … Continue reading