Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- With tonight’s Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse I begin a new Moon Journal. I’m feeling pulled to work more intimate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 48 minutes ago
- A page from my new Book of Mirrors, where I am journaling my most significant journeys and visions and reflecting u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A few cards I pulled at the start of my social media break a couple weeks ago showing I needed time away to get to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: patience
One of the biggest challenges most of us face in life is being patient, especially in these times of technological instant gratification. ‘Faster’, ‘quicker’, and ‘high speed’ seem to be common selling points for nearly everything, but by zipping from … Continue reading
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
During the past two weeks I have come across and read several videos and articles about elephants, both happy ones of rescue and freedom and sad ones of abuse and murder. My last two Nakshatra posts, Mula and Purvashadha both mentioned elephants as well, … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
One day sometime back in mid-February I noticed a snail hanging … Continue reading