Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep soul healing today. Ask her for her guidance. 🧚♀️ Deck: The Heart of the Faerie Oracle 🧚♀️ #queen #soulhealing #askforhealingandguidance #faeriequeen #fairyqueen #heartofthefaerieoracle #dailyoraclecard #dailyfairymessage #dailyoraclereading #fairyoracleThe Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants that are naturally there or previously planted are very protective against spirits, evil, and unwanted guests. Lilies are one of them. 🧙🏼♀️ Lilies can be poisonous and are not typically used medicinally besides their fragrance lifting moods, but Hildegard von Bingen does list lily poultices and ointments for healing leprosy and rash. 🌿 #callalily #lilies #herbalism #magicalplants #hedgewitchcraft #hedgewitchesofinstagram #hildegardvonbingen #physica
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 minutes ago
- The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants are naturally there or pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 28, 2020 - The Song - Do you hear the song, the call, from your heart and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: patience
One of the biggest challenges most of us face in life is being patient, especially in these times of technological instant gratification. ‘Faster’, ‘quicker’, and ‘high speed’ seem to be common selling points for nearly everything, but by zipping from … Continue reading
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
During the past two weeks I have come across and read several videos and articles about elephants, both happy ones of rescue and freedom and sad ones of abuse and murder. My last two Nakshatra posts, Mula and Purvashadha both mentioned elephants as well, … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
One day sometime back in mid-February I noticed a snail hanging … Continue reading