Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ll be live over at the Amethyst Ascension YouTube Channel in about 20 minutes! @amethystascension #interview #letshangoutDaily Oracle Insight for Friday January 24, 2020 - Courage to Take Action vs Forcing Something to Happen - Is there something you’ve procrastinating on or avoiding? See it as an adventure and face the inspiring challenge of it rather than just getting it done for the sake of getting it done. 🖊 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 📖 #courage #procrastination #gettingthingsdone #dailyinspiration #dailymotivation #dailycardreading #dailycardpull #thefinelinescards #thefinelines #personaldevelopment
My YouTube Channel!
- I’ll be live over at the Amethyst Ascension YouTube Channel in about 20 minutes! amethystascension #interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday January 24, 2020 - Courage to Take Action vs Forcing Something to Happen - Is there… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- A little guidance from the depths of my psyche as I finish my next deck creation, and wow that’s exactly what the m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: Shantideva
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
As we approach Valentine’s Day, many of us are planning and preparing to celebrate love, … Continue reading
This past week was the annual Islamic Hajj, … Continue reading