Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday April 13, 2021 - Joy (The Sun) - Life isn’t all rainbows, unicorns, and sunshine, but occasionally we have days when all flows beautifully. If today isn’t one of those days, bring in some child-like playfulness to lighten and brighten your day!I’ve had to pull some late nights and early mornings with another unexpected school closure this past week (so much for a social media break to work on things!), but I have managed to get my Patreon almost all set up!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNlgamOn2EP/… 6 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNkL72Vn439/… 18 hours ago
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: relationships
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Lately I am recognizing the wisdom the Course is lacing into my life, slowly and unassuming like a pair of simple yet stylish high top Converse sneakers. Until recent years, I would not have described myself…
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading