Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- A very, very rare pic of myself! A no filter, no makeup (don’t wear much if any anyways), bad lighting but raw pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday August 5, 2020 - Vulnerability vs Victimhood - Are we playing the victim, at lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Gingerbread, Apple, Blackberry Leaves, my Rune Sigil from my August reading, and a Candle for the Light heralded in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: relationships
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Lately I am recognizing the wisdom the Course is lacing into my life, slowly and unassuming like a pair of simple yet stylish high top Converse sneakers. Until recent years, I would not have described myself…
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading