Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteriaDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to be productive today. Do your chores, run errands, work on your hobbies, side business, and studies, and overall get stuff done! 🥮 Deck: The Alice Tarot 🥧 #dailytarot #dailycard #dailycardreading #dailytarotinsight #getstuffdone #alice #aliceinwonderland #tarotreadersofig
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteria instagram.com/throughthepeac… 20 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A page from my Children’s Tarot Coloring Book showing card 8 Patience, something required for art and coloring!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: relationships
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Lately I am recognizing the wisdom the Course is lacing into my life, slowly and unassuming like a pair of simple yet stylish high top Converse sneakers. Until recent years, I would not have described myself…
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading