Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Chasing the reflection off her new collar tag! 🐈⬛ #sillykitty #selfentertainment #cat #kitten #malachi instagram.com/p/CKM8H4VnVZJ/… 1 hour ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKM7YhOH2dP/… 1 hour ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKKiCsgHdM1/… 23 hours ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: writing
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
I tucked the first announcement for this teleconference workshop in my last Butterfly Journal post, but feel it is due its own post so those searching for it can easily find it. I hope you join us on journeying through Butterfly … Continue reading
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I began posting some of my entries to my Butterfly Journal. My purpose for writing and creating this journal was to provide a tool to assist others in their personal growth, … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading
I’d like to announce my latest publication: Flying From the Heart, A Collection of Poems … Continue reading
After reading the post, The Universe Is All of Us, Licensed … Continue reading
I’m happy to announce my first book publication! This book was a collaborative effort with one of my cats, Zoe, or Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrananda, as she is officially known in the yogicat world: Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy … Continue reading