Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Mini-Me loves to immerse herself in Tarot...literally! 😂 Decks: Children’s Tarot (https://www.childrenstarot.com), The Wild Unknown, and two homemade decks. 😂 #childrenstarot #childrenstarotcards #tarotforkids #tarotbaby #wildunknown #kidstarot #moderntarot #indiedeckcreator #indiedecks #indietarotdecksDaily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep soul healing today. Ask her for her guidance. 🧚♀️ Deck: The Heart of the Faerie Oracle 🧚♀️ #queen #soulhealing #askforhealingandguidance #faeriequeen #fairyqueen #heartofthefaerieoracle #dailyoraclecard #dailyfairymessage #dailyoraclereading #fairyoracle
My YouTube Channel!
- Mini-Me loves to immerse herself in Tarot...literally! 😂 Decks: Children’s Tarot ( childrenstarot.com), The Wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants are naturally there or pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: journal
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading
The Prompt for the 12th Month: With love, we have opened ourselves up to joy and the beauty that is all around us, wherever we are. By now, no matter how painful and difficult it may have been at times, we … Continue reading
I tucked the first announcement for this teleconference workshop in my last Butterfly Journal post, but feel it is due its own post so those searching for it can easily find it. I hope you join us on journeying through Butterfly … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading