Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!I hadn’t used this deck in 2, maybe 3, years! I had used it so much for several years, especially for Halloween specials, that it felt exhausted and worn out. Often I re-home decks when I sense they are in retirement mode, but I’m glad I kept her. It feels like I’ve met up with an old friend!This Sunday @themysticrosetarot and I are doing the next Live YouTube exploration of Tarot of the Holy Light. We will discuss the Court Cards of the Swords and Cups suits. Link to my YouTube channel is in the IG Bio!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVBxOjEJdQf/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CU-yDTPhkJy/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Journeying
Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook, the companion to my deck, The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living, with meditation & journaling prompts to journey with, through, across, and between The Fine Lines, is now available and can be purchased here. … Continue reading →
Oracle of The Fool by Julianne Victoria Oracle of The Fool is a conceptual deck for journeying deeply into the symbolic, archetypal, energetic, and personal meanings associated with The Fool of the Tarot. By using this deck you are exploring into the … Continue reading →
After the Autumn/September Equinox as we approach Halloween or Samhain, we often hear people say that the veil is very thin at this time of year. But, what does that mean? And what is the veil that thins? The veil … Continue reading →
As I begin to write this post, I’m realizing that many of my animal spirit encounters occur when I am walking my two Alaskan Malamutes. As you have probably guessed, animals are very important to me, and for me, they … Continue reading →