Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday April 13, 2021 - Joy (The Sun) - Life isn’t all rainbows, unicorns, and sunshine, but occasionally we have days when all flows beautifully. If today isn’t one of those days, bring in some child-like playfulness to lighten and brighten your day!I’ve had to pull some late nights and early mornings with another unexpected school closure this past week (so much for a social media break to work on things!), but I have managed to get my Patreon almost all set up!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNlgamOn2EP/… 1 hour ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNkL72Vn439/… 13 hours ago
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: Journeying
Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook, the companion to my deck, The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living, with meditation & journaling prompts to journey with, through, across, and between The Fine Lines, is now available and can be purchased here. … Continue reading →
Oracle of The Fool by Julianne Victoria Oracle of The Fool is a conceptual deck for journeying deeply into the symbolic, archetypal, energetic, and personal meanings associated with The Fool of the Tarot. By using this deck you are exploring into the … Continue reading →
After the Autumn/September Equinox as we approach Halloween or Samhain, we often hear people say that the veil is very thin at this time of year. But, what does that mean? And what is the veil that thins? The veil … Continue reading →
As I begin to write this post, I’m realizing that many of my animal spirit encounters occur when I am walking my two Alaskan Malamutes. As you have probably guessed, animals are very important to me, and for me, they … Continue reading →