Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQb7ToYHJXB/… 34 minutes ago
- This is my desktop cleaned up! 😂 instagram.com/p/CQZPuP7HYPh/… 1 day ago
- Agapanthus or Lily of the Nile, flower of love and friendship. 🌸 #agapanthus #lilyofthenile #flowers #blueflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: spirit guides
Lately as one of my daily practices, I’ve been pulling a card from The Goddess Knowledge Cards both for inspiration and to learn about goddess symbolism from cultures around the world. When I turned the light on in my office … Continue reading
Dolphin symbolism, like the oceans that are their homes, is vast and deep, and it is very similar to the symbolism of the Animal Spirit: The Whale. Dolphins are one of the most intelligent animals on the planet, and they … Continue reading
Since moving a few months ago, I have encountered many animal spirits in their natural environment. The most exciting have been during morning walks on the beach, which include seals, dolphins, and whales. I will write about the others soon, … Continue reading
From where I sit working at my desk I have a great view of the Los Padres National Forest and the many animal spirits inhabiting the area, including many birds. In particular I have been watching many very large (8-10 … Continue reading
During a Chakra Balancing & Healing Mini-Session earlier this week, an octopus appeared. I often receive shamanic visions while doing any type of energy healing session, whether it is Chakra Balancing, Reiki, or other forms of energy healing (see post: Five Types … Continue reading
As some of you may have noticed, I recently moved down the coast from San Francisco to Santa Barbara, which lies sandwiched between the ocean and the mountains of a national forest. My new home is only a short drive … Continue reading