Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- With tonight’s Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse I begin a new Moon Journal. I’m feeling pulled to work more intimate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- A page from my new Book of Mirrors, where I am journaling my most significant journeys and visions and reflecting u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A few cards I pulled at the start of my social media break a couple weeks ago showing I needed time away to get to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: nature spirits
Since moving a few months ago, I have encountered many animal spirits in their natural environment. The most exciting have been during morning walks on the beach, which include seals, dolphins, and whales. I will write about the others soon, … Continue reading
As some of you may have noticed, I recently moved down the coast from San Francisco to Santa Barbara, which lies sandwiched between the ocean and the mountains of a national forest. My new home is only a short drive … Continue reading
The eagle has been coming up a lot for me lately when I pull my daily Earth Magic Oracle Card. I’ve also recently become captivated by a powerful Saami song by Mari Boine called Eagle Brother. (A video of it is … Continue reading
In the comments of the post Animal Spirits: The Deer, Jeff of Stuff Jeff Reads reminded me of the flying reindeer and its symbolic connection to the dreamworld, psyche, and astral traveling. ‘Tis the season for these beautiful and swift-running wild animals … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been drawn to move closer to the beach and the sea. In Western astrology my Moon is in Pisces, whose ruler Neptune is in my 12th house. To sum that up, I have a tremendous amount of draw to … Continue reading