Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants that are naturally there or previously planted are very protective against spirits, evil, and unwanted guests. Lilies are one of them. 🧙🏼♀️ Lilies can be poisonous and are not typically used medicinally besides their fragrance lifting moods, but Hildegard von Bingen does list lily poultices and ointments for healing leprosy and rash. 🌿 #callalily #lilies #herbalism #magicalplants #hedgewitchcraft #hedgewitchesofinstagram #hildegardvonbingen #physicaDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 28, 2020 - The Song - Do you hear the song, the call, from your heart and soul? Listen to it closely today. 🧚♀️ Deck: The Heart of the Faerie Oracle 🧚♀️ #listen #listentoyourheart #listentoyourheartsong #fairy #faerie #heartofthefaerieoracle #thesong #heartsong #dailyoracle #dailyoraclecard #dailyoraclereading
My YouTube Channel!
- The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants are naturally there or pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 28, 2020 - The Song - Do you hear the song, the call, from your heart and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- A little LeNormand reading I did for myself as I wrote the Little White Book for my next deck(s), and well, quite a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: Mother Earth
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
Lately I’ve come across many more bumble bees than usual, indoors and outdoors. The most exciting encounter was late last week, when I saw a queen bumble bee mating in the garden. I had never seen a bumble queen before … Continue reading
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading