Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- This is my desktop cleaned up! 😂 instagram.com/p/CQZPuP7HYPh/… 1 day ago
- Agapanthus or Lily of the Nile, flower of love and friendship. 🌸 #agapanthus #lilyofthenile #flowers #blueflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQWkjGdH3JQ/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: peacock
Of course I just had to re-post this from one of my favorite bloggers, Symbol Reader! Namaste _/l\_
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to my weblog! I decided to start up this blog as a means to heal, help, guide, and teach. Though topics of the posts will vary, they will have a spiritual theme. This is not a religious blog, per … Continue reading