Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write and add to it over time of course! 📖 #junkjournal #lapbook #allreusedmaterials #100percentrecycled #bookofreflections #bookofmirrorsDaily Oracle Insight for Monday January 20, 2020 - Compassion vs Pity - If you find yourself feeling sorry for yourself and that leads to negative thoughts about yourself, shift your thinking towards understanding and compassion to see how you can grow from the situation instead. 💕 Deck: The Fine Lines and its companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 💕 #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #compassion #pity #pityparty #personalgrowth #selfdevlopment #dailyinspiration #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Monday January 20, 2020 - Compassion vs Pity - If you find yourself feeling sorry for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- My latest brew, a cough syrup and cold symptoms relief concoction with: Mint, Chamomile, Blue Borage, Rose Hips, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Category Archives: Poetry
’twas written on the tag of the Yogi Tea bag as my day was to start: “Sing from your heart!” four simple words that need to be heard by you and me to truly be in the heart and above … Continue reading
A beautiful poem by Charlie Chaplin. Thank you Soul Fields and Ambition in the City for posting it to be found and read! As I began to love myself I found that anguish and … Continue reading
I’d like to announce my latest publication: Flying From the Heart, A Collection of Poems … Continue reading
silence how sweet you sound harmonious melodious never skipping a beat in tune with everything in tune with nothing sweet silence If you enjoyed this poem, you can read many more in my book: Flying From the Heart, A … Continue reading
Butterfly… there she goes she glides upon the earth flowing through life existing in peace in this realm of pain and suffering she brings smiles and laughter upon the sullen faces of all those who do not yet understand that … Continue reading
My totem animal chants deep to my soul Filling me with light, dispelling shadows Energy is magical, neither good nor bad Dedicate your life to healing those you can Animal spirits and guides there be Bears looking for me in … Continue reading
This morning while watching this video on poet4justice, I was … Continue reading
I’ve had the honor of writing another poetic duet, this time with … Continue reading