Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CR4azXJHhaK/… 1 day ago
- What do you see? What will you show? 🔮 #crystalball instagram.com/p/CR4VzW5nN9y/… 1 day ago
- Hopeful Fledglings. 🐣 instagram.com/p/CR1rLecnR_h/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Category Archives: Poetry
’twas written on the tag of the Yogi Tea bag as my day was to start: “Sing from your heart!” four simple words that need to be heard by you and me to truly be in the heart and above … Continue reading
A beautiful poem by Charlie Chaplin. Thank you Soul Fields and Ambition in the City for posting it to be found and read! As I began to love myself I found that anguish and … Continue reading
I’d like to announce my latest publication: Flying From the Heart, A Collection of Poems … Continue reading
silence how sweet you sound harmonious melodious never skipping a beat in tune with everything in tune with nothing sweet silence If you enjoyed this poem, you can read many more in my book: Flying From the Heart, A … Continue reading
Butterfly… there she goes she glides upon the earth flowing through life existing in peace in this realm of pain and suffering she brings smiles and laughter upon the sullen faces of all those who do not yet understand that … Continue reading
My totem animal chants deep to my soul Filling me with light, dispelling shadows Energy is magical, neither good nor bad Dedicate your life to healing those you can Animal spirits and guides there be Bears looking for me in … Continue reading
This morning while watching this video on poet4justice, I was … Continue reading
I’ve had the honor of writing another poetic duet, this time with … Continue reading