Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace the current energies and the energy of the upcoming New Moon. See you soon! ♥️Join me and @themysticrosetarot on her YouTube channel today at 11:00 Pacific as we explore and discuss the Wands Suit in Tarot of the Holy Light!
My YouTube Channel!
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNNUYUpnYW5/… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNNT1jEHOt4/… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Category Archives: Yoga
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
Aum (Om) isn’t just a chant that yoga instructors use to open and close a yoga class. It … Continue reading
The ultimate goal of a yoga practice and the eighth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Samadhi, which is often described as a complete meditative state of oneness. But what does this mean? It is often thought of … Continue reading
Originally posted on Shambhala Blog:
The great, perhaps the greatest living yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar died today in Pune, India, at the delightfully advanced age of 95. There will be many public tributes and even more private tributes as his…
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading