Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Mini-Me doing prayers for the world. 🐝 #minime #babyshaman #shaman #shamandrum #shamanrattle #shamanintraining instagram.com/p/B-P4m3LnGgy/… 19 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday March 28, 2020 - The Emperor, Hemlock - Where do you hold your power, and where do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- One of the cards I pulled during the YouTube Live I did this morning on First Impressions of the Catharsis Tarot. C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
Category Archives: Yoga
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
Aum (Om) isn’t just a chant that yoga instructors use to open and close a yoga class. It … Continue reading
The ultimate goal of a yoga practice and the eighth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Samadhi, which is often described as a complete meditative state of oneness. But what does this mean? It is often thought of … Continue reading
Originally posted on Shambhala Blog:
The great, perhaps the greatest living yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar died today in Pune, India, at the delightfully advanced age of 95. There will be many public tributes and even more private tributes as his…
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading