Sessions & Contact:
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- The #solareclipse as seen from southern #california #socal #sun #moon #leo #eclipse instagram.com/p/BYEGfCNhGKd/ 13 hours ago
- Ah the #synchronicity ! Our #tarot guidance for the #newmoon 🌚🌞🦁 #solareclipse in #leo from The… instagram.com/p/BYBf6W-B2ja/ 1 day ago
- Morning #walk on the #beach with #motherearth #goodmorning @ Santa Barbara Waterfront instagram.com/p/BX8YsTyhEdB/ 3 days ago
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
Category Archives: Yoga
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
Aum (Om) isn’t just a chant that yoga instructors use to open and close a yoga class. It … Continue reading
The ultimate goal of a yoga practice and the eighth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Samadhi, which is often described as a complete meditative state of oneness. But what does this mean? It is often thought of … Continue reading
Originally posted on Shambhala Blog:
The great, perhaps the greatest living yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar died today in Pune, India, at the delightfully advanced age of 95. There will be many public tributes and even more private tributes as his…
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
Several years ago I had decided to enroll in an intensive Iyengar Yoga class. Iyengar Yoga places a very strong emphasis on proper body alignment and positioning from the exact placement of the head and focus point of the eyes … Continue reading