Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CR4azXJHhaK/… 19 hours ago
- What do you see? What will you show? 🔮 #crystalball instagram.com/p/CR4VzW5nN9y/… 20 hours ago
- Hopeful Fledglings. 🐣 instagram.com/p/CR1rLecnR_h/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: yoga
ज्ञानं बन्ध: ।।२।। Jnaanam bandhah 2. (Limited) Knowledge is bondage. योनिवर्ग: कलाशरीरम् ।।३।। Yonivargah kalaashariiram The Source (Womb) + class/group (i.e. the physical realm of Maya) + the body/form + ignorance/a moment in time. (Kalaa also means menstrual discharge, which goes with the … Continue reading
Sutra means thread or string, and sutras are spiritual or sacred texts that thread together ideas and messages in as few words as possible. This is to avoid any ambiguity in their meaning, and yet it makes them so fully … Continue reading
Originally posted on Shambhala Blog:
The great, perhaps the greatest living yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar died today in Pune, India, at the delightfully advanced age of 95. There will be many public tributes and even more private tributes as his…
As I study A Course in Miracles with my friend and study buddy Lisa of BloomLisa, I have often pondered the concept of original sin. Having gone to a Roman Catholic school from ages 5-13, I studied in depth the teachings and philosophies of … Continue reading
अज्ञानतिमिरान्धस्य ज्ञानाञ्जनशलाकया । चक्षुरुन्मीलितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ३ ।। स्थावरं जङ्गमं व्याप्तं येन क्र्त्स्नं चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ४ ।। (3) ajñaanatimiraandhasya jñaanaañjanashalaakayaa cakshurunmiilitam yena tasmai shriiguruve namah (4) sthaavaram jangamam vyaaptam yena krtsnam … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading