Sessions & Contact:
My YouTube Channel!
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: sutras
उद्यमो भैरवः ।। ५ ।। Udyamao Bhairavah || 5 || Sudden Raising up/Elevating + The Formidable One, an epithet of Shiva/Divine Consciousness 5. Now Ascend to Divine Consciousness शक्तिचक्रसंधाने विश्वसंहारः ।। ६ ।। Shaktichakrasandhaane vishvasamhaarrah || 6 || Shakti = … Continue reading
ज्ञानं बन्ध: ।।२।। Jnaanam bandhah 2. (Limited) Knowledge is bondage. योनिवर्ग: कलाशरीरम् ।।३।। Yonivargah kalaashariiram The Source (Womb) + class/group (i.e. the physical realm of Maya) + the body/form + ignorance/a moment in time. (Kalaa also means menstrual discharge, which goes with the … Continue reading
Sutra means thread or string, and sutras are spiritual or sacred texts that thread together ideas and messages in as few words as possible. This is to avoid any ambiguity in their meaning, and yet it makes them so fully … Continue reading