Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Thousands of dried German Chamomile flowers from the garden, and there’s more coming! There will be plenty of tea for winter. 🌼 #chamomile #germanchamomile #chamomiletea #herbgarden #herbgardening #herbalist #herbalistsofinstagram #flowers #herbalinfusion #kitchenwitch #kitchenwitchery #hedgewitch #hedgewitchery #hedgewitchcraftDaily Tarot Insight for Monday August 26, 2019 - The King of Spices/Wands, Black Pepper - We’re excited, impassioned, ready, and have the mastery to take something on today, especially something we’ve hesitated or procrastinated on in the past. Go for it! 🌿 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌿 #kingofwands #dailytarotcard #dailycard #tarot #tarotreading #tarotreadersofig #tarotreadersofinstagram #blackpepper #bottanical #botanicaldecks #goforit
My YouTube Channel!
- Thousands of dried German Chamomile flowers from the garden, and there’s more coming! There will be plenty of tea f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Monday August 26, 2019 - The King of Spices/Wands, Black Pepper - We’re excited, impassione… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: ascension
उद्यमो भैरवः ।। ५ ।। Udyamao Bhairavah || 5 || Sudden Raising up/Elevating + The Formidable One, an epithet of Shiva/Divine Consciousness 5. Now Ascend to Divine Consciousness शक्तिचक्रसंधाने विश्वसंहारः ।। ६ ।। Shaktichakrasandhaane vishvasamhaarrah || 6 || Shakti = … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
I admire animals’ ability and ease in picking up on very subtle energies and vibrations, not just the energies and vibrations of humans and other animals, but those of all of Nature and the spirit realm. One of my Alaskan … Continue reading
By accepting our situations, we can surrender to the process of metamorphosis and personal growth. Acceptance and surrender, however, does not mean giving up or becoming a martyr. It means embracing what is, right now, for it is only when … Continue reading