Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CFz_Ehyn8Ve/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CFz9xRPHHCw/… 4 hours ago
- Wormwood Wreath for Protection against Unwanted Ghosts & Spirits video up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: sanskrit
ज्ञानं जाग्रत् ।। ८ ।। Jnanam jaagrat || 8 || Knowledge + Waking state/conscious awareness 8. Knowledge obtained [from the external world] is part of the waking state or conscious awareness. स्वप्नो विकल्पाः ।। ९ ।। Svapno vikalpaah || 9 … Continue reading
ॐ नमः शिवाय शम्भू शङ्कर Om Namaha Shivaaya Shambhuu Shangkara As Sung: Om Namah Shivaya Shambho Shankara Om, I invoke Shiva [Gracious/Auspicious One], Formless Joy, Beneficent One लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु Lokaah Samastaha Sukhino Bhavantu May all beings everywhere be joyful!
Sutra means thread or string, and sutras are spiritual or sacred texts that thread together ideas and messages in as few words as possible. This is to avoid any ambiguity in their meaning, and yet it makes them so fully … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
अज्ञानतिमिरान्धस्य ज्ञानाञ्जनशलाकया । चक्षुरुन्मीलितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ३ ।। स्थावरं जङ्गमं व्याप्तं येन क्र्त्स्नं चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ४ ।। (3) ajñaanatimiraandhasya jñaanaañjanashalaakayaa cakshurunmiilitam yena tasmai shriiguruve namah (4) sthaavaram jangamam vyaaptam yena krtsnam … Continue reading
अखण्डमण्डलाकारं व्याप्तं येन चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। २ ।। (2) akhandamandalaakaaram vyaaptam yena caraacaram tatpadam darshitam yena tasmai shriigurave namah (2) The unbroken whole (circular) form, comprised of all animate and inanimate things That place … Continue reading
ओम् श्रीगणेशाय नमः om shriiganeshaaya namah Om radiant Ganesh As some of you know from my About Page, I have studied ancient languages (Latin and Greek) as well as modern language, languages, and linguistics. Last spring I had begun … Continue reading
May all beings everywhere be joyful!