Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- The video looking the Astrology, both from the Vedic Astrology perspective and from the Western Astrology perspecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Monday April 6, 2020 - Pansy, Resonance - “Allow Pansy to instill a sense of stability and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- “This is the greatest of the unknownst wars.” I pulled these cards a few weeks ago for a personal reading, and thou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
Tag Archives: Shiva
ज्ञानं जाग्रत् ।। ८ ।। Jnanam jaagrat || 8 || Knowledge + Waking state/conscious awareness 8. Knowledge obtained [from the external world] is part of the waking state or conscious awareness. स्वप्नो विकल्पाः ।। ९ ।। Svapno vikalpaah || 9 … Continue reading
उद्यमो भैरवः ।। ५ ।। Udyamao Bhairavah || 5 || Sudden Raising up/Elevating + The Formidable One, an epithet of Shiva/Divine Consciousness 5. Now Ascend to Divine Consciousness शक्तिचक्रसंधाने विश्वसंहारः ।। ६ ।। Shaktichakrasandhaane vishvasamhaarrah || 6 || Shakti = … Continue reading
ॐ नमः शिवाय शम्भू शङ्कर Om Namaha Shivaaya Shambhuu Shangkara As Sung: Om Namah Shivaya Shambho Shankara Om, I invoke Shiva [Gracious/Auspicious One], Formless Joy, Beneficent One लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु Lokaah Samastaha Sukhino Bhavantu May all beings everywhere be joyful!
ज्ञानं बन्ध: ।।२।। Jnaanam bandhah 2. (Limited) Knowledge is bondage. योनिवर्ग: कलाशरीरम् ।।३।। Yonivargah kalaashariiram The Source (Womb) + class/group (i.e. the physical realm of Maya) + the body/form + ignorance/a moment in time. (Kalaa also means menstrual discharge, which goes with the … Continue reading
Sutra means thread or string, and sutras are spiritual or sacred texts that thread together ideas and messages in as few words as possible. This is to avoid any ambiguity in their meaning, and yet it makes them so fully … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
अखण्डमण्डलाकारं व्याप्तं येन चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। २ ।। (2) akhandamandalaakaaram vyaaptam yena caraacaram tatpadam darshitam yena tasmai shriigurave namah (2) The unbroken whole (circular) form, comprised of all animate and inanimate things That place … Continue reading
ओम् श्रीगणेशाय नमः om shriiganeshaaya namah Om radiant Ganesh As some of you know from my About Page, I have studied ancient languages (Latin and Greek) as well as modern language, languages, and linguistics. Last spring I had begun … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading