Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!This is one tree! 🌲 #tree #trees #treesofinstagram #beautifultree #treeweaving #knottedtree #twistedtreeDaily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 18, 2019 - The Magician - We can see the bigger picture, the details, and different perspectives concerning something we are studying, creating, and trying to manifest. Keep those eyes open but also be patient with the process. It’s just the beginning! 🎩 Deck: The Ostara Tarot 🎩 #magician #creation #patience #manifestation #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #dailyguidance #ostara #ostaratarot
My YouTube Channel!
- This is one tree! 🌲 #tree #trees #treesofinstagram #beautifultree #treeweaving #knottedtree #twistedtree instagram.com/throughthepeac… 18 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 18, 2019 - The Magician - We can see the bigger picture, the details, and di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- What’s this? My Mimi-Me designing her own Tarot spread with a child-sized Tarot deck? Why yes, it is! 👧🏼👧🏽🧑🏻🧑🏾 Intr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: mantra
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Lisa and I are in the middle of Review VI in the Course, which consists of lessons 201-220. At the beginning and end of each of these 20 short review lessons is the mantra: I am…
ॐ नमः शिवाय शम्भू शङ्कर Om Namaha Shivaaya Shambhuu Shangkara As Sung: Om Namah Shivaya Shambho Shankara Om, I invoke Shiva [Gracious/Auspicious One], Formless Joy, Beneficent One लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु Lokaah Samastaha Sukhino Bhavantu May all beings everywhere be joyful!
Today is both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day! I have been very blessed to have shared my entire life with many animals. Since birth my life has been filled with animals and full because of animals. I’ve … Continue reading
Navaratri means nine nights, from navam, नवम्, nine, and ratri, रात्रि, night, in Sanskrit. This festival is celebrated twice each year, in the Autumn and the Spring. In Spring Navaratri begins when the Moon enters the Nakshatra Ashwini at 0° in Mesha/Aries in the Sidereal Zodiac (Vedic … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
अखण्डमण्डलाकारं व्याप्तं येन चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। २ ।। (2) akhandamandalaakaaram vyaaptam yena caraacaram tatpadam darshitam yena tasmai shriigurave namah (2) The unbroken whole (circular) form, comprised of all animate and inanimate things That place … Continue reading