Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- The video looking the Astrology, both from the Vedic Astrology perspective and from the Western Astrology perspecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Monday April 6, 2020 - Pansy, Resonance - “Allow Pansy to instill a sense of stability and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- “This is the greatest of the unknownst wars.” I pulled these cards a few weeks ago for a personal reading, and thou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
Tag Archives: mantra
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Lisa and I are in the middle of Review VI in the Course, which consists of lessons 201-220. At the beginning and end of each of these 20 short review lessons is the mantra: I am…
ॐ नमः शिवाय शम्भू शङ्कर Om Namaha Shivaaya Shambhuu Shangkara As Sung: Om Namah Shivaya Shambho Shankara Om, I invoke Shiva [Gracious/Auspicious One], Formless Joy, Beneficent One लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु Lokaah Samastaha Sukhino Bhavantu May all beings everywhere be joyful!
Today is both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day! I have been very blessed to have shared my entire life with many animals. Since birth my life has been filled with animals and full because of animals. I’ve … Continue reading
Navaratri means nine nights, from navam, नवम्, nine, and ratri, रात्रि, night, in Sanskrit. This festival is celebrated twice each year, in the Autumn and the Spring. In Spring Navaratri begins when the Moon enters the Nakshatra Ashwini at 0° in Mesha/Aries in the Sidereal Zodiac (Vedic … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
अखण्डमण्डलाकारं व्याप्तं येन चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। २ ।। (2) akhandamandalaakaaram vyaaptam yena caraacaram tatpadam darshitam yena tasmai shriigurave namah (2) The unbroken whole (circular) form, comprised of all animate and inanimate things That place … Continue reading