Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute #alaskanmalamutes #malamutesofinstagram #notawolf #notawolfdog #onehundredpercentDaily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and now we need to step forward into the unknown with gusto being the individual we have become. 🦋 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦋 #thefool #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #beyou #trustyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: nakshatra
The 23rd of the 27 Nakshatras is Dhanishta, spanning from 23°20′ in Capricorn/Makara to 6°40′ in Aquarius/Kumbha in the Sidereal Zodiac. I’ve read in many places that Dhanishta, धनिष्ठ, means drum or bamboo flute, as in Shiva’s drum or Krishna’s flute, but when I … Continue reading
Navaratri means nine nights, from navam, नवम्, nine, and ratri, रात्रि, night, in Sanskrit. This festival is celebrated twice each year, in the Autumn and the Spring. In Spring Navaratri begins when the Moon enters the Nakshatra Ashwini at 0° in Mesha/Aries in the Sidereal Zodiac (Vedic … Continue reading
The nineteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Mula, spanning from 0°00′ to 13°20′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Mula, मूल, means root, source, origin, and foundation, all of which imply the end of one stage and the manifestation of a new one. From the roots, the tree … Continue reading
The fifteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Swati which spans from 6°40′ to 20°00′ in Libra/Tula in the Sidereal Zodiac. Swati, स्वाति, is the Sanskrit name for the star Arcturus, one of the brightest stars in the sky in the constellation Boötes, the herdsman. The symbol for Swati is coral, a … Continue reading
The eleventh of the 27 Nakshatras is Purva Phalguni, which spans from 13°20′ to 26°40′ in Leo/Simha in the Sidereal Zodiac. Purva, पूर्व, means the former or early, and Phalguni, फाल्गुनी, is that which gives fruit or fulfills our wishes and desires. Purva Phalguni is the first half … Continue reading
The tenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Magha, which spans from 0° 00′ – 13° 20′ in Leo/Simha in the Sidereal Zodiac. Magha, मघ, means power, great, and wealth. Magha at 0° Leo marks the beginning of the second phase of our souls’ journey, the journey into … Continue reading
The ninth of the 27 Nakshatras is Ashlesha, which spans from 16°40′ in Cancer/Karkata to 0°00′ in Leo/Simha in the Sidereal Zodiac. This ending at 0° Simha is one of the three points where the Lunar and Solar Zodiacs come together, making Ashlesha a powerfully spiritual Nakshatra and … Continue reading