Appointments & Contact:
- Via Phone, Skype, Email, or VideoClick the Empress card above for Appointment & Contact information.
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- One card #tarot #meditation for #pisces for April 2017 from The Wild Unknown #tarotdeck - Nine… instagram.com/p/BSCWiowBa-6/ 7 hours ago
- One card #tarot #meditation for #aquarius for April 2017 from The Wild Unknown #tarotdeck - Five… instagram.com/p/BSCWbdShTrg/ 7 hours ago
- One card #tarot #meditation for #capricorn for April 2017 from The Wild Unknown #tarotdeck -… instagram.com/p/BSCWTWSh4Wy/ 7 hours ago
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
Tag Archives: moon
I had an interesting dream last night, that left me feeling grounded and peaceful. It was another of my “house” dream series, where I return to my old home. You can read many previous entries in my posts Butterfly Journal: … Continue reading
Writing the post, The Fourteen Names of the Goddess, got me pondering about the number fourteen. With my focus of this dream message having been on the goddesses, especially Moon- and Mother-goddesses, I had not thought about the symbolism and meaning of the … Continue reading
Navaratri means nine nights, from navam, नवम्, nine, and ratri, रात्रि, night, in Sanskrit. This festival is celebrated twice each year, in the Autumn and the Spring. In Spring Navaratri begins when the Moon enters the Nakshatra Ashwini at 0° in Mesha/Aries in the Sidereal Zodiac (Vedic … Continue reading
The 22nd of the 27 Nakshatras is Shravana, spanning from 10°00′ to 23°20′ in Capricorn/Makara in the Sidereal Zodiac. Shravana means ear, श्रवण, or audible and knowledge derived from hearing, श्रावण. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the ear, and its message is about listening, not to words … Continue reading
During the ancient Vedic period there was a 28th Nakshatra called Abhijit, which spanned from 6°40′ to 10°53′ in Capricorn/Makara in the Sidereal Zodiac. This overlaps small portions of both the 21st Nakshatra, Uttarashadha and the 22nd Nakshatra, Shravana. According to Hindu myth, the 27 Nakshatras are the … Continue reading
The nineteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Mula, spanning from 0°00′ to 13°20′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Mula, मूल, means root, source, origin, and foundation, all of which imply the end of one stage and the manifestation of a new one. From the roots, the tree … Continue reading
The eighteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Jyeshta, spanning from 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika to 0°00′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Jyeshta, ज्येष्ठ, means distinguished, respected, older sister (one who is respected), the Ganges (which washes away karma), and the middle finger of destiny (used in a mudra during pranayama to control … Continue reading
The fifteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Swati which spans from 6°40′ to 20°00′ in Libra/Tula in the Sidereal Zodiac. Swati, स्वाति, is the Sanskrit name for the star Arcturus, one of the brightest stars in the sky in the constellation Boötes, the herdsman. The symbol for Swati is coral, a … Continue reading
The thirteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Hasta, which spans from 10°00′ to 23°20′ in Virgo/Kanya in the Sidereal Zodiac. Hasta, हस्त, means hand. The hand or the palm of the hand is the symbol for this Nakshatra. An individual’s destiny and life’s path can be seen on the … Continue reading