Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CGk6IN7HcM4/… 21 minutes ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CGiXwdInAW7/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CGiTIqlnw7w/… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: moon
I woke up this morning at the exact time of today’s Pisces Full Moon at 4:56am after a restful nights sleep and baby still sleeping. We both slept well, which is not surprising since we are both Pisces Moons. Our … Continue reading
A few nights ago I had a very interesting dream that had three different animal spirits in it: raccoons, lobsters, and crows. I’ve written about crow symbolism here, and raccoon symbolism will come. In this post I will focus on … Continue reading
I had an interesting dream last night, that left me feeling grounded and peaceful. It was another of my “house” dream series, where I return to my old home. You can read many previous entries in my posts Butterfly Journal: … Continue reading
Writing the post, The Fourteen Names of the Goddess, got me pondering about the number fourteen. With my focus of this dream message having been on the goddesses, especially Moon- and Mother-goddesses, I had not thought about the symbolism and meaning of the … Continue reading
Navaratri means nine nights, from navam, नवम्, nine, and ratri, रात्रि, night, in Sanskrit. This festival is celebrated twice each year, in the Autumn and the Spring. In Spring Navaratri begins when the Moon enters the Nakshatra Ashwini at 0° in Mesha/Aries in the Sidereal Zodiac (Vedic … Continue reading
I tend to rise early in the morning, and with the days getting shorter, that means I’m up taking my Alaskan Malamute pups out for their morning walk while it is still very dark out. This time of year also … Continue reading