Sessions & Contact:
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/pKi2fhnNIjU?a Libra | Tula 2018 Vedic Astrology General Horoscope 12 hours ago
- Libra | Tula 2018 Vedic Astrology General Horoscope: youtu.be/pKi2fhnNIjU?a via @YouTube 12 hours ago
- Virgo | Kanya 2018 Vedic Astrology General Horoscope: youtu.be/iECUFrZH1b8?a via @YouTube 19 hours ago
- Animal Spirits: The Lobster
- Returning to a Yoga Asana Practice
- Update on Sessions & Readings Availability
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
Tag Archives: psyche
I had an interesting dream last night, that left me feeling grounded and peaceful. It was another of my “house” dream series, where I return to my old home. You can read many previous entries in my posts Butterfly Journal: … Continue reading
Dolphin symbolism, like the oceans that are their homes, is vast and deep, and it is very similar to the symbolism of the Animal Spirit: The Whale. Dolphins are one of the most intelligent animals on the planet, and they … Continue reading
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
Maybe it’s Neptune in Western Astrology slowing down to station direct in Pisces close to my natal Moon, but I have been having very detailed and vivid dreams lately. I have made dream journal entries for nearly every day for … Continue reading
In my last Butterfly Journal post, I discussed diving deeper into the dark reaches of my psyche to bring even deeper Truths to light: Though much of the above may sound like, and is, about deep Truths, I can go deeper. There also … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading