Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!My Online Course, Journey through the Nakshatras, is now available and only $22!Daily Tarot & Bibliomancy Insights for Thursday February 25, 2021 - Three of Wands - Where do you want to go? How high do you want to soar? Embrace inner and outer transformations and let the space for all you desire open up before you.
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLrrfyDHIiG/… 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLrqNJ2H6f6/… 9 hours ago
- I saw something scurry into this bush. Secret fairy hollow? 🧚♂️ instagram.com/p/CLpVfqgHdzZ/… 1 day ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: dream meaning
Maybe it’s Neptune in Western Astrology slowing down to station direct in Pisces close to my natal Moon, but I have been having very detailed and vivid dreams lately. I have made dream journal entries for nearly every day for … Continue reading
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading
As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I’ve begun to post Daily Insights Through the Peacock’s Eyes on my YouTube channel. For today’s Daily Insight I used the Animal Wisdom Tarot, and card that came up was Magpie, Seven … Continue reading
There has barely been an entire year’s time in my life that I have not lived with cats. As a child, my family had at least two cats and regularly had a batch of kittens climbing all over the place. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how clear and honest communication is key to harmonious relationships, as well as an interesting dream I had that led me to review in depth the symbolism of Mercury (Hermes). This post fittingly comes while the … Continue reading
Last month’s journal topic was Faith, and with the journaling process of the first three months of Butterfly Journal I feel I have accomplished a great amount of healing. I left off the last entry saying: I am now curious to see how … Continue reading