Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- A very, very rare pic of myself! A no filter, no makeup (don’t wear much if any anyways), bad lighting but raw pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday August 5, 2020 - Vulnerability vs Victimhood - Are we playing the victim, at lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Gingerbread, Apple, Blackberry Leaves, my Rune Sigil from my August reading, and a Candle for the Light heralded in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: dream meaning
Maybe it’s Neptune in Western Astrology slowing down to station direct in Pisces close to my natal Moon, but I have been having very detailed and vivid dreams lately. I have made dream journal entries for nearly every day for … Continue reading
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading
As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I’ve begun to post Daily Insights Through the Peacock’s Eyes on my YouTube channel. For today’s Daily Insight I used the Animal Wisdom Tarot, and card that came up was Magpie, Seven … Continue reading
There has barely been an entire year’s time in my life that I have not lived with cats. As a child, my family had at least two cats and regularly had a batch of kittens climbing all over the place. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how clear and honest communication is key to harmonious relationships, as well as an interesting dream I had that led me to review in depth the symbolism of Mercury (Hermes). This post fittingly comes while the … Continue reading
Last month’s journal topic was Faith, and with the journaling process of the first three months of Butterfly Journal I feel I have accomplished a great amount of healing. I left off the last entry saying: I am now curious to see how … Continue reading