Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Monday 17, 2021 - The Sage - What we see may not actually be. The Sage asks us to detach our expectations from a situation in order to see what’s beneath the surface.The Weekly Tarot Reading for May 17-23 is up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/SKsnlkTvO98
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO8a6nOnaiS/… 2 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO52yZlHUqJ/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO519b7nt6f/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: butterflies
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I began posting some of my entries to my Butterfly Journal. My purpose for writing and creating this journal was to provide a tool to assist others in their personal growth, … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading