Sessions & Contact:
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- New #moon 🌚 in #cancer June 23 @ 7:31 pm Pacific time #tarot guidance from the #druidcraft… instagram.com/p/BVsKnj7BpoL/ 3 days ago
- Heirloom #tomatoes ripening on the #vine 🍅! I saved seeds from #organic grocery store tomatoes… instagram.com/p/BVp7B2shepu/ 4 days ago
- Happy #summer #solstice @ 9:24 pm PDT 🌻🌞 instagram.com/p/BVlMB1aBpeR/ 5 days ago
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
Tag Archives: butterflies
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I began posting some of my entries to my Butterfly Journal. My purpose for writing and creating this journal was to provide a tool to assist others in their personal growth, … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading