Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!#sage #sageflowersDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 21, 2020 - Sovereignty vs Dominance - when challenged or feeling insecure, do you step up into your power and be authentic or do you does your shadow take over and try to control others and the situation? 🦚 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 🦚 #shadowwork #shadowworkdeck #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #sovereignty #dominance #personalpower #dailymotivation #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- #sage #sageflowers instagram.com/p/B7jWUgkHdgz/… 21 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 21, 2020 - Sovereignty vs Dominance - when challenged or feeling insecure,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: butterflies
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I began posting some of my entries to my Butterfly Journal. My purpose for writing and creating this journal was to provide a tool to assist others in their personal growth, … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading