Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteriaDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to be productive today. Do your chores, run errands, work on your hobbies, side business, and studies, and overall get stuff done! 🥮 Deck: The Alice Tarot 🥧 #dailytarot #dailycard #dailycardreading #dailytarotinsight #getstuffdone #alice #aliceinwonderland #tarotreadersofig
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteria instagram.com/throughthepeac… 20 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A page from my Children’s Tarot Coloring Book showing card 8 Patience, something required for art and coloring!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: butterflies
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I began posting some of my entries to my Butterfly Journal. My purpose for writing and creating this journal was to provide a tool to assist others in their personal growth, … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading