Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood #lightandshadow #sunandmoon #fullmoonDaily Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding near and dear, but so tightly it is trapping us or blocking us from making a transition or change and from moving forward in a new direction. Release the tight grip to allow in the new. If what is near and dear is to remain, it will. 🔅 Deck: The Children of Litha by @xiahunt 🔅 #childrenoflithatarot #dailytarot #dailycard #dailytarotdraw #letitgo #tarotreadersofig #spirituallifecoach
My YouTube Channel!
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 11 hours ago
- Daily’s Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: butterflies
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I began posting some of my entries to my Butterfly Journal. My purpose for writing and creating this journal was to provide a tool to assist others in their personal growth, … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading