Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- A little spread guidance with the Druidcraft Tarot, complemented with the same cards from The Medieval Sigils Tarot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday April 9, 2020 - Mugwort, Integration - “There is a rhythm and balance to all life… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #fullmoon #moonphotography instagram.com/p/B-sFSW1HucG/… 1 day ago
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
Tag Archives: butterflies
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I began posting some of my entries to my Butterfly Journal. My purpose for writing and creating this journal was to provide a tool to assist others in their personal growth, … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading