Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- A few cards I pulled at the start of my social media break a couple weeks ago showing I needed time away to get to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Marshmallow Psychic Tea! New video up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria! 🔮 #marshmallow #althaea #psychictea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Just a little break in my social media break to share this card I pulled from #theillustratedherbiary that #weareone instagram.com/p/CB4L9E_nfA8/… 6 days ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: Butterfly
The Prompt for the 12th Month: With love, we have opened ourselves up to joy and the beauty that is all around us, wherever we are. By now, no matter how painful and difficult it may have been at times, we … Continue reading
I tucked the first announcement for this teleconference workshop in my last Butterfly Journal post, but feel it is due its own post so those searching for it can easily find it. I hope you join us on journeying through Butterfly … Continue reading
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading
After much work, research, re-designing, and formatting, I am happy to announce that Butterfly Journal, Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, is now available in both softcover and hardcover versions in full color, including my own butterfly photography! Also in this new edition, … Continue reading