Sessions & Contact:
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- #mandala #meditation #completion #creativity #inspiration #art #coloring #sun #universe instagram.com/p/BTFgqeQB6ZF/ 4 days ago
- #mandala #meditation #workinprogress #sun #creativity #inspiration #focus instagram.com/p/BTFJImshm3g/ 4 days ago
- A special Easter reading! From the #sacredgeometry #oracle deck - The Seed of Life, The… instagram.com/p/BS81KCyBwpj/ 1 week ago
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
Tag Archives: shadow
‘Tis the Season of Santa Claus, the jolly ol’ soul who traverses the globe with his sleigh driven by reindeer on Christmas Eve to bring toys to all the good girls and boys. The name Santa Claus morphed from Saint Nicholas, a bishop … Continue reading
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, we are in the pre-shadow period of the upcoming Mercury retrograde that begins on October 4th, and when Mercury, the trickster, is having fun causing glitches and delays, he is really doing it for a … Continue reading
This past month I’ve been contemplating and working on healing my root chakra, Muladhara, and in this process have come to deeper realizations to the truth of my roots, and how, by making this life-changing transition, I have been bringing … Continue reading
I tend to rise early in the morning, and with the days getting shorter, that means I’m up taking my Alaskan Malamute pups out for their morning walk while it is still very dark out. This time of year also … Continue reading