Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall #harvest #harvestseason #veggiegarden #witchythingsDaily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy burden we’ve been carrying, whether this is emotional or something practical. So today give yourself a break to rest or take some time for yourself to free up some creative energy for the rest of the week. 🐴 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦄 #tenofwands #takeabreak #freeyourself #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #dailycard #creativefreedom #rest #randr #selfcare #selflove #takecareofyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- My next Tarot deck! The painting stage is done, but far from done! 🃏 #handpainted #handpaintedcards #majorarcana… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: environment
Today is both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day! I have been very blessed to have shared my entire life with many animals. Since birth my life has been filled with animals and full because of animals. I’ve … Continue reading
In honor of both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day today, I am reposting the following: Saint Francis of Assisi came from a wealthy family. He had all the comforts of luxury for his day, but he saw … Continue reading
There probably are very few, if any, of us who … Continue reading