Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A lovely Juniper in the neighborhood. Juniper is a helpful appetite, digestive, and joint aide. It is also good for skin and hair conditions. 🌿 In spiritual and magic traditions Juniper is used for protection against negative people, energy, animal attacks, and hexes and curses. 🧙🏼♀️ #juniper #juniperberry #juniperberries #juniperconesnotberries #herbs #medicinalherbs #medicinalplants #herbalist #hedgewitch #skin #hedgewitchesofinstagram #witchesofinstagram #hedgewitchery #hedgewitchcraft #breakaspell #breakthecurseDaily Tarot Insight for Thursday August 22, 2019 - The Ten of Spices/Wands, Juniper - Again we seem to be taking on great burdens. Maybe some of us have felt guilty about the freedom of the 10 of Wands from earlier in the week, and maybe some of us prefer to have a lot on our plates. Whatever the weight of the emotions or responsibilities in your life, always remember to add yourself and your needs to your to-do list too! 🌿 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌿 #daily #dailycard #dailytarot #daikytarotcard #dailytarotreading #emotionalbaggage #responsibility #selfcare #selflove #todolist #life #juniper #bottanical #botanicaltarot
My YouTube Channel!
- A lovely Juniper in the neighborhood. Juniper is a helpful appetite, digestive, and joint aide. It is also good for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday August 22, 2019 - The Ten of Spices/Wands, Juniper - Again we seem to be taking on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Gandhi
Today is both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day! I have been very blessed to have shared my entire life with many animals. Since birth my life has been filled with animals and full because of animals. I’ve … Continue reading
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading
In honor of both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day today, I am reposting the following: Saint Francis of Assisi came from a wealthy family. He had all the comforts of luxury for his day, but he saw … Continue reading
There probably are very few, if any, of us who … Continue reading