Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I did something a little different for this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, and did a Tea Leaves, Tarot, & Oracle Reading. Direct link here: https://youtu.be/KNUFizJUksk ☕️ #tealeaves #tealeafreading #readingtealeaves #tasseomancy #tarotreading #weeklytarot #tarottube #tarotreadersofig #tarotreadersofinstagram #oraclecardreader #oraclereadersofinstagram #oraclereader #pareidoliaDaily Tarot Insight for Monday September 16, 2019 - The King of Pentacles - The powerful bear stands atop the mountain in command of his physical life and domain, yet reminiscent of the Hermit card, standing alone at night pondering within. (The Bear came up in this week’s YouTube Weekly Tarot Reading in the Tea Leaf Reading too!) Today we are being called to find the deeper meanings and motivations underlying our physical and material goals, aspirations, and success. 🐻 Deck: The Anima Mundi Tarot 🐻 #bear #animamundi #animamunditarot #introspection #kingofpentacles #dailytarotcard #dailydraw #dailytarot
My YouTube Channel!
- I did something a little different for this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Monday September 16, 2019 - The King of Pentacles - The powerful bear stands atop the mount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- A spread I did for me and my mother, who is passed on. It looks as though we have done much mutual healing and forg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Bhagavad Gita
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The Sun is about to begin its journey through the sign of Sagittarius, the ninth sign of the zodiac. The symbol of Sagittarius … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
What causes us to suffer? What is it that … Continue reading