Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday May 22, 2019 - Unicorn - Today If you find yourself questioning if something is real, true, right, or wrong, tap into the magical and divine within you, aka your intuition, to feel the answer. 🦄 Deck: The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck 🦄 #dailycardreading #dailydraw #dailyoraclecard #dailyinsights #dailyreading #unicorn #unicornstore #intuition #innerguidance #oraclereadersofinstagram #oraclecardreadersofinstagram #oraclereadersofigLately toddler Mini-Me has been laying out her spreads on the bookshelf. Today she used two of her Mumma’s decks: Children’s Tarot and Oracle of The Fool 🃏 Both decks can be found through the link in IG Bio or directly here: 👧🏼Children’s Tarot: https://www.childrenstarot.com/the-children-s-tarot-deck ✨Oracle of The Fool: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/oracle-of-the-fool 🃏 #childrenstarot #childrenstarotcards #indietarot #indietarotdeck #indieoracledeck #indieoracle #indiedeck #indiedeckcreator #oracleofthefool #minime #tarot #oraclecards #tarotreadersofinstagram #tarotreadersofig #tarotnerds #tarotcommunity
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday May 22, 2019 - Unicorn - Today If you find yourself questioning if something is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Lately toddler Mini-Me has been laying out her spreads on the bookshelf. Today she used two of her Mumma’s decks: C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday May 21, 2019 - Teaching vs Telling - If you find someone is asking for your assist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Bhagavad Gita
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The Sun is about to begin its journey through the sign of Sagittarius, the ninth sign of the zodiac. The symbol of Sagittarius … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
What causes us to suffer? What is it that … Continue reading