Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A little guidance from the depths of my psyche as I finish my next deck creation, and wow that’s exactly what the message is with The Moon (Pisces), The Hanged Man (Neptune), and The Eight of Fire/Wands - It’s Time to Shine and Take off with this project that both looks within and connects to the Cosmos! ⭐️ Decks: The Medieval Sigils Tarot can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/sigilla-mediaevalia-the-medieval-sigils-tarot. And The Making Magick Sigil Cards. ⭐️ #medievalsigilstarot #sigillamediaevalia #sigillatarot #sigils #sigilsandsymbols #sigilmagick #sigilcard #makingmagic #makingmagick #deckcreator #tarotdeckcreators #indiedecks #indietarotdeck #indiedeckcreator #timetoshineDaily Oracle Insight for Thursday January 23, 2020 - Inspiration vs Impulse - What inspires you to action today? Is it truly inspiration or is it an impulsive reaction to something external? ⭐️ Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through the link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living ⭐️ #inspiration #impulse #thefinelinescards #thefinelines #dailyinspiration #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- A little guidance from the depths of my psyche as I finish my next deck creation, and wow that’s exactly what the m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday January 23, 2020 - Inspiration vs Impulse - What inspires you to action today? Is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Putting the details together now. 📚 #junkjournal #junkjournaling #lapbook #portabledesk #travelingdesk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: Bhagavad Gita
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
What causes us to suffer? What is it that … Continue reading