Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday April 13, 2021 - Joy (The Sun) - Life isn’t all rainbows, unicorns, and sunshine, but occasionally we have days when all flows beautifully. If today isn’t one of those days, bring in some child-like playfulness to lighten and brighten your day!I’ve had to pull some late nights and early mornings with another unexpected school closure this past week (so much for a social media break to work on things!), but I have managed to get my Patreon almost all set up!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNlgamOn2EP/… 6 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNkL72Vn439/… 18 hours ago
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: Bhagavad Gita
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
What causes us to suffer? What is it that … Continue reading