Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Bean harvest time! 🌿 #beans #pintobeans #garden #gardening #lammas #lughnasadh instagram.com/p/CDb4FXgHYKu/… 8 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday August 4, 2020 - Imagination vs Fantasy - “Without this playing with fantasy no cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- The Full Moon Astrology and Tarot & Oracle Readings, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Ve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: Bhagavad Gita
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
What causes us to suffer? What is it that … Continue reading