Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The more I write, the more I study, the more I psychically explore, the more I journey back to memories, the more I understand my sister and schizophrenia, the more I also understand myself.Daily Tarot & Bibliomancy Insights for Sunday March 7, 2021 - It’s a good day to spend time turning within, examining our dreams, and seeking the hidden wisdom we hold within our psyches.
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMF2Io4HDbN/… 23 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMFuOVZnPB0/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMC-OzJHgST/… 2 days ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: Iyengar
Originally posted on Shambhala Blog:
The great, perhaps the greatest living yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar died today in Pune, India, at the delightfully advanced age of 95. There will be many public tributes and even more private tributes as his…
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
Several years ago I had decided to enroll in an intensive Iyengar Yoga class. Iyengar Yoga places a very strong emphasis on proper body alignment and positioning from the exact placement of the head and focus point of the eyes … Continue reading
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading