Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteriaDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to be productive today. Do your chores, run errands, work on your hobbies, side business, and studies, and overall get stuff done! 🥮 Deck: The Alice Tarot 🥧 #dailytarot #dailycard #dailycardreading #dailytarotinsight #getstuffdone #alice #aliceinwonderland #tarotreadersofig
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteria instagram.com/throughthepeac… 20 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A page from my Children’s Tarot Coloring Book showing card 8 Patience, something required for art and coloring!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: lotus
The 24th of the 27 Nakshatras is Shatabhishak, spanning from 6°40′ to 20°00′ in Aquarius/Kumbha in the Sidereal Zodiac. Shata, शत, means one hundred, and bhishak or bhisha, भिषक् or भीषा, means intimidation. As a side note the similar bisa, बिस, means whole lotus plant, and the symbol for this Nakshatra … Continue reading
The seventeenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Anuradha, which spans from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika in the Sidereal Zodiac. Anuradha, अनुराध, is nearly identical to anuradha, अनूराध, which means causing happiness. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the lotus flower, whose beauty rises out of stagnant and murky waters towards the Sun to … Continue reading