Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming #gardening #veggiegarden #greenonions #onions #growyourownfoodDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! That can as simple as taking a different route to work or trying out that quirky coffee shop. Let yourself blow with the breeze of impulse. 💨 Deck: The Mother’s Wisdom Deck 🎈 #motherswisdomdeck #motherswisdom #dailyoraclecard #dailyoraclecardreading #wind #gowiththeflow #adventure #bespontaneous
My YouTube Channel!
- Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: lotus
The 24th of the 27 Nakshatras is Shatabhishak, spanning from 6°40′ to 20°00′ in Aquarius/Kumbha in the Sidereal Zodiac. Shata, शत, means one hundred, and bhishak or bhisha, भिषक् or भीषा, means intimidation. As a side note the similar bisa, बिस, means whole lotus plant, and the symbol for this Nakshatra … Continue reading
The seventeenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Anuradha, which spans from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika in the Sidereal Zodiac. Anuradha, अनुराध, is nearly identical to anuradha, अनूराध, which means causing happiness. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the lotus flower, whose beauty rises out of stagnant and murky waters towards the Sun to … Continue reading