Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ll be live over at the Amethyst Ascension YouTube Channel in about 20 minutes! @amethystascension #interview #letshangoutDaily Oracle Insight for Friday January 24, 2020 - Courage to Take Action vs Forcing Something to Happen - Is there something you’ve procrastinating on or avoiding? See it as an adventure and face the inspiring challenge of it rather than just getting it done for the sake of getting it done. 🖊 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 📖 #courage #procrastination #gettingthingsdone #dailyinspiration #dailymotivation #dailycardreading #dailycardpull #thefinelinescards #thefinelines #personaldevelopment
My YouTube Channel!
- I’ll be live over at the Amethyst Ascension YouTube Channel in about 20 minutes! amethystascension #interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday January 24, 2020 - Courage to Take Action vs Forcing Something to Happen - Is there… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- A little guidance from the depths of my psyche as I finish my next deck creation, and wow that’s exactly what the m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: enlightenment
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
There was a news article this week that reported on … Continue reading