Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk #aroundtheneighborhoodDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for meeting up with good friends and like-minded folks, and for merrymaking and celebrating. Enjoy this day to the fullest! 🌺 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌺 #chrysanthemum #flowers #flowerdeck #botanicalcards #threeofcups #social #socialize #dailycard #dailytarotreading #tarot #indietarotdecks
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- I found this beautiful Monarch Butterfly with a broken wing. It wasn’t struggling its condition, but seemed to be i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: enlightenment
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
There was a news article this week that reported on … Continue reading