Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming #gardening #veggiegarden #greenonions #onions #growyourownfoodDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! That can as simple as taking a different route to work or trying out that quirky coffee shop. Let yourself blow with the breeze of impulse. 💨 Deck: The Mother’s Wisdom Deck 🎈 #motherswisdomdeck #motherswisdom #dailyoraclecard #dailyoraclecardreading #wind #gowiththeflow #adventure #bespontaneous
My YouTube Channel!
- Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: enlightenment
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
There was a news article this week that reported on … Continue reading