Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday April 13, 2021 - Joy (The Sun) - Life isn’t all rainbows, unicorns, and sunshine, but occasionally we have days when all flows beautifully. If today isn’t one of those days, bring in some child-like playfulness to lighten and brighten your day!I’ve had to pull some late nights and early mornings with another unexpected school closure this past week (so much for a social media break to work on things!), but I have managed to get my Patreon almost all set up!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNlgamOn2EP/… 6 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNkL72Vn439/… 19 hours ago
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: enlightenment
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
There was a news article this week that reported on … Continue reading