Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Remember those seeds I chaotically planted? Well, the garden is now full of lettuces and greens! Check out my Sprouting Intentions & Making Sprouts video on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/h8dYdX2JNZ0Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday April 21, 2021 - Tin - Like the fox, Tin is a playful trickster, who reminds us that in order to be inspired and creative, we have to let go of some rigidity and stubbornness. Tin is also the metal of Jupiter, so bring play into your day and see what luck comes from it!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN5bdqEnPIZ/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN5auVCna8B/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN2ykyinpCX/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: kindness
Most know or have at least heard of the story of Ebenezer Scrooge in Charles Dickens’ novel, A Christmas Carol. In the story Scrooge learned through a night of nightmares (or time travel) and self-reflection that being greedy and miserly only brought him … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
As we approach Valentine’s Day, many of us are planning and preparing to celebrate love, … Continue reading
Most know or have at least heard of the story of Ebenezer Scrooge in Charles Dickens’ novel, A Christmas … Continue reading