Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming #gardening #veggiegarden #greenonions #onions #growyourownfoodDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! That can as simple as taking a different route to work or trying out that quirky coffee shop. Let yourself blow with the breeze of impulse. 💨 Deck: The Mother’s Wisdom Deck 🎈 #motherswisdomdeck #motherswisdom #dailyoraclecard #dailyoraclecardreading #wind #gowiththeflow #adventure #bespontaneous
My YouTube Channel!
- Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Buddha
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
What Is a Miracle? is the latest section that Lisa and I have been studying. It’s amazing – maybe you could say: it’s a miracle – that we are only 20 lessons away from…
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
There are Four Paths of Yoga: Karma Yoga, the path … Continue reading