Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Remember those seeds I chaotically planted? Well, the garden is now full of lettuces and greens! Check out my Sprouting Intentions & Making Sprouts video on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/h8dYdX2JNZ0Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday April 21, 2021 - Tin - Like the fox, Tin is a playful trickster, who reminds us that in order to be inspired and creative, we have to let go of some rigidity and stubbornness. Tin is also the metal of Jupiter, so bring play into your day and see what luck comes from it!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN5bdqEnPIZ/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN5auVCna8B/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN2ykyinpCX/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: Reiki
Originally posted on Healing With Animals:
My pups enjoying our new home! As some of my blog followers and many of my clients know, I recently moved from San Francisco down the coast to Santa Barbara, and I am loving…
Some of you know I offer distance Reiki Healing sessions. Now I’ve decided to also offer Chakra Balancing 15 minute Mini-Sessions for those who are new to distance healing and energy work or for those who want to just try it out. These … Continue reading
This past month I began working with a client, who’s been having unexplained dizziness. Cranio-Sacral and Myo-Fascial techniques have been helping considerably, but it has been the more subtle techniques, such as Chakra Balancing and Reiki, that have opened up … Continue reading
About two weeks ago I had the joy of visiting a fellow blogger and fantastic photographer, Jo Danehy at the Sundog Drift Ranch. Here is her post about the visit. We all – 3 humans, 2 horses, 5 adult Golden … Continue reading