Sessions & Contact:
My YouTube Channel!
- Cycles in Time, Cycles of Life – Saros Cycles in Astrology
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
Tag Archives: El Dia de los Muertos
I took these photos a couple of years ago while walking around the Mission, and thought I would share them here today. Enjoy! Source: El Dia de los Muertos en la Mission de San Francisco (19 fotos)