Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!This week’s Weekly Reading is all about healing and self-care. Check it out on my YouTube channel! Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/Ncgkd4pxWRYDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday April 20, 2021 - Rubidium - The fiery warrior energy of this element shines forth today, shedding light and revealing what we have not, could not, or would not see. Whether what is revealed is deep within or external, embrace it and trust that it will ignite something alchemical.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN2ykyinpCX/… 23 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN2yC31HjZH/… 23 hours ago
- #treeeye #handprint 🧝🏻♀️ instagram.com/p/CN0UxFCHoxK/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: spiritual growth
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading
In the recent post, Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell, I discussed many of the current Western Astrological watery influences on our emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing and growth. When I was preparing for that post, I had also taken a look at … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading