Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!This week’s Weekly Reading is all about healing and self-care. Check it out on my YouTube channel! Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/Ncgkd4pxWRYDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday April 20, 2021 - Rubidium - The fiery warrior energy of this element shines forth today, shedding light and revealing what we have not, could not, or would not see. Whether what is revealed is deep within or external, embrace it and trust that it will ignite something alchemical.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN2ykyinpCX/… 22 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN2yC31HjZH/… 23 hours ago
- #treeeye #handprint 🧝🏻♀️ instagram.com/p/CN0UxFCHoxK/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: compassion
In the last journal entry, I discussed how to stay grounded as we expand through our empathic abilities and compassion, and how our breath connects us to every other human, animal, and plant on the planet. Our breath also connects us … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading
Thank you to Espirational for honoring me with Follower of the Month! Click on over to find lots of espiration! Here is the short post I wrote for them: Living From Our Heart The new year is a time of new … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading
In honor of both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day today, I am reposting the following: Saint Francis of Assisi came from a wealthy family. He had all the comforts of luxury for his day, but he saw … Continue reading
With the warmer weather and longer days, many of us engage in more outdoor and group activities and spend more time working on projects and with family. Some of us become as busy as a bee. While it is normal … Continue reading