Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute #alaskanmalamutes #malamutesofinstagram #notawolf #notawolfdog #onehundredpercentDaily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and now we need to step forward into the unknown with gusto being the individual we have become. 🦋 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦋 #thefool #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #beyou #trustyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: duality
The 26th of the 27 Nakshatras is Uttara Bhadra, spanning from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Pisces/Mina in the Sidereal Zodiac. Uttara, उत्तर, means concluding or higher, i.e. the second part of the two Bhadra Nakshatras, and Bhadra, भद्र, means fortunate, auspicious, pleasant, blessed, and kind. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
The Web of the Universe Though the intricate web of the universe is not easily seen with our eyes, all things are interconnected and interwoven into the whole that is the Universe and…
The sixteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Vishakha, which spans from 20°00′ in Libra/Tula to 3°20′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika in the Sidereal Zodiac. The symbol for Vishakha is the potter’s wheel, which represents the whirlwind changes and illusions of life. Yet life, the clay, is shaped and molded both by the … Continue reading
The ninth of the 27 Nakshatras is Ashlesha, which spans from 16°40′ in Cancer/Karkata to 0°00′ in Leo/Simha in the Sidereal Zodiac. This ending at 0° Simha is one of the three points where the Lunar and Solar Zodiacs come together, making Ashlesha a powerfully spiritual Nakshatra and … Continue reading
The eighth of the 27 Nakshatras is Pushya, which spans from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Cancer/Karkata in the Sidereal Zodiac. Pushya, पुष्या, is a type of plant, but it also means pure and auspicious. It’s main symbol is the flower, representing the potential … Continue reading