Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A lovely Juniper in the neighborhood. Juniper is a helpful appetite, digestive, and joint aide. It is also good for skin and hair conditions. 🌿 In spiritual and magic traditions Juniper is used for protection against negative people, energy, animal attacks, and hexes and curses. 🧙🏼♀️ #juniper #juniperberry #juniperberries #juniperconesnotberries #herbs #medicinalherbs #medicinalplants #herbalist #hedgewitch #skin #hedgewitchesofinstagram #witchesofinstagram #hedgewitchery #hedgewitchcraft #breakaspell #breakthecurseDaily Tarot Insight for Thursday August 22, 2019 - The Ten of Spices/Wands, Juniper - Again we seem to be taking on great burdens. Maybe some of us have felt guilty about the freedom of the 10 of Wands from earlier in the week, and maybe some of us prefer to have a lot on our plates. Whatever the weight of the emotions or responsibilities in your life, always remember to add yourself and your needs to your to-do list too! 🌿 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌿 #daily #dailycard #dailytarot #daikytarotcard #dailytarotreading #emotionalbaggage #responsibility #selfcare #selflove #todolist #life #juniper #bottanical #botanicaltarot
My YouTube Channel!
- A lovely Juniper in the neighborhood. Juniper is a helpful appetite, digestive, and joint aide. It is also good for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday August 22, 2019 - The Ten of Spices/Wands, Juniper - Again we seem to be taking on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Category Archives: Butterfly Journal
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I mentioned the dis-covering and coming to awareness of psychic cords, or more like small, old cobweb-like tendrils, deep within my psyche that needed some cleaning up; and as I have been cleaning and clearing … Continue reading
In my last Butterfly Journal post, I discussed diving deeper into the dark reaches of my psyche to bring even deeper Truths to light: Though much of the above may sound like, and is, about deep Truths, I can go deeper. There also … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
After much work, research, re-designing, and formatting, I am happy to announce that Butterfly Journal, Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, is now available in both softcover and hardcover versions in full color, including my own butterfly photography! Also in this new edition, … Continue reading