Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!So I’m thinking about starting a Patreon! Pulling the High Priestess and Temperance on this was like getting two thumbs up to share things like what I do behind and beyond the screens and to be more creative.Daily Tarot & Bibliomancy Insights for Monday March 8, 2021 - Give yourself a hug and some self-nurturing today, and honor whatever emotions wish to come forward.
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMIe04dHuBd/… 17 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMIaUOnHe2M/… 18 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMF2Io4HDbN/… 1 day ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Category Archives: Butterfly Journal
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I mentioned the dis-covering and coming to awareness of psychic cords, or more like small, old cobweb-like tendrils, deep within my psyche that needed some cleaning up; and as I have been cleaning and clearing … Continue reading
In my last Butterfly Journal post, I discussed diving deeper into the dark reaches of my psyche to bring even deeper Truths to light: Though much of the above may sound like, and is, about deep Truths, I can go deeper. There also … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
After much work, research, re-designing, and formatting, I am happy to announce that Butterfly Journal, Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, is now available in both softcover and hardcover versions in full color, including my own butterfly photography! Also in this new edition, … Continue reading