Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Starting to experiment with methods to age paper to look like old parchment to create a hand made version of my deck, Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot! 📜 #sigillamediaevalia #medievalsigilstarot #themedievalsigilstarot #medievalthings #sigils #sigilstarot #sigillatarot #handmadecards #handmadetarot #tarotcards #indietarotdeck #indietarotDaily Tarot Insight for Wednesday February 19, 2020 - Death - What are we ready to cut away, cut out, or bring to conclusion? It’s time to reap that harvest and see what can grow in the newly created space. 💀 Deck: Dreaming Way Tarot 🌱 #death #deathcard #deathtarot #dailytarotreading #dailyguidance #dailyinspiration #dreamingway
My YouTube Channel!
- Starting to experiment with methods to age paper to look like old parchment to create a hand made version of my dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Wednesday February 19, 2020 - Death - What are we ready to cut away, cut out, or bring to c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Sorting through dozens of seeds deciding what to start for the veggie and herb garden. 🌱 #seeds #seedstarting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
Category Archives: Religions & Philosophies
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
The Web of the Universe Though the intricate web of the universe is not easily seen with our eyes, all things are interconnected and interwoven into the whole that is the Universe and…
As I study A Course in Miracles with my friend and study buddy Lisa of BloomLisa, I have often pondered the concept of original sin. Having gone to a Roman Catholic school from ages 5-13, I studied in depth the teachings and philosophies of … Continue reading
At the beginning of this year, I read a fellow blogger’s (Lisa from the blog BloomLisa) inquiry for a study-buddy for A Course in Miracles. As it so happened, I had “inherited” this very thick book from a former boyfriend, and though … Continue reading
This post is part of the month-long blog collaborative organized by Barbara at Me, My Magnificent Self. This January Challenge is about “welcoming in awakening experiences.” I chose this date for the challenge because January 5th is the Twelfth Day of … Continue reading
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading